Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rump Shot #1

I survived the first shot in the rump!!!

Mike had to work tonight so I had to find a replacement for him.  Cousin Sara saved the day!!! And, she was a rock star!  The shot didn't hurt.  I started to have some muscle pain in the rump area after that and it has continued since the shot.  I went for a walk when I got home which really seemed to help!  I will definitely have to keep that in mind for the future! I am now on my other side on the couch and plan to head to bed soon.  Hopefully I don't roll over and hurt myself tonight!

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.  Though this isn't fun or easy, like everything else that is involved in all of this, it will be worth it if we end up with a baby!! :)

Have a fabulous week

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Those shots sound like a pain in the ...... well, you know.

    Walking it off sounds like a good idea. Hope you sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete