Sunday, August 17, 2014

New week - new excitement!

Tomorrow we will go in for our first sonogram since beginning injections.  Hopefully the doctor will tell us that there are a lot of follicles and that they are getting fat!! I continually feel the medicine doing something, so hopefully it is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing!!! :)

Tomorrow we are also scheduled to start a new medication.  Hopefully it goes as well as the other injections have been going.  I feel like I am running out of places for the injections that are not directly next to a previous injection.  One thing that I am trying to avoid is putting them where I have bruises from past injections.  That is getting tough.  I don't know why, but I have been bruising easily the last couple days! :/

Prayers and happy thoughts for a wonderful afternoon appointment tomorrow!!

Also, tomorrow is the first day of Teacher's Institute!  A new school year starts tomorrow!

1 comment: