Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12, 2013

In the last 24 hours I have had many people stop me and ask for an update. I didn't realize that I hadn't posted my updates to Facebook the last few times that I wrote.  I apologize for that and I thank you for checking in on me!
I don't have a lot to report right now except to say that we are doing everything they have told us to and hoping that things go well from here!  We have realized that neither of us enjoys the rump shots any more than we did last time! ;)  Poor Mike hates giving them just as much as I hate to have them given to me!! He probably hates it more actually... I have kind of just resigned myself to the fact that it is going to hurt, but it will get better and it will be worth it... Although last night's injection was abnormally painful/stung and Mike noticed my cringing... again, probably worse for him because he knew he had to do something that hurt me.  
We go back to the doctor next Wednesday to see if the meds are doing what they are supposed to do.  I am sure they will also give me an update on the cysts.  Hopefully they are the same size, smaller, or gone.  We will see what they say! 
Thank you for being such awesome supporters!  We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers!  We appreciate that you check in on us and cheer for us. This has been quite a journey, but your support has been amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment