Monday, January 19, 2015

Anxiety

I have had horrible anxiety today.  I am so afraid that I will start bleeding before we can implant the embryos.  I am supposed to call right away if this happens because they will thaw the embryos tomorrow morning.  Crazy fact: it takes less than an hour to thaw the embryos! Who knew it was that quick!?!?! I know that the anxiety is not helping my body and that it could actually cause me to start bleeding, but it is so hard to stay calm.  This morning I was having a full blown panic attack.  My chest felt like it was going to explode and I felt like I couldn't breath.  It was terrible, but definitely not the worst I have had.

I am thankful that I was able to get some things done at school today.  Now I am going to see if a nice shower will calm me down and then I am going to do a little cleaning before we hit the road for Rockford... hmm... I guess I should probably pack, too!!! ;)

Have a great day and thank you for your continued support and prayers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment